2012年2月27日星期一

'I (heart) Yate' shopping bag mystery

I was walking through Chipping Sodbury today and across the road from me I spotted a woman with a bag that read 'I (heart) Yate'.

This bag was brilliant and instantly brought a smile to my face.Visit the premier travellingbagfactory in Melbourne Australia.

All I want to know now is where this bag came from. I wondered if it had any connection to the new Tescralphlaurenhoody is proudly powered by WordPress and WPMU Theme pack.o store as it was a jute style shopper bag that you would usually pick up in supermarkets.In Style Accessories collecting coachhandbagsreplica to donate to shelters.

Does anyone know where this bag is from and has anyone else seen thesIntensify your own Grace with authenticguccihandbags.e bags?

I think the idea of having a bag that shows pride in where you are from and where you shop is fabulous. It was lovely to see it and I'd like to see more of it.

There must be more of these bags out there,SocialPicks is tracking the performance of sexylingeries . so where are they?

YatePeople its over to you! Can you solve the puzzle?

没有评论:

发表评论