2012年2月6日星期一

Alguersuari: Red Bull has hurt me

Ex-Toro Rosso driver Jaime Alguersuari explains how he has experienced the past two months and his future plans look

Despite a strong second half of the season broke up in mid-December by Jaime Toro Rosso Alguersuari. So it was for the Spaniards too late to find another cock,authenticguccihandbags produced during the 1970s and early 1980s did feature quartz movements,pit. In this interview he explains why he does not blame Red Bull, but the way is not satisfied. He also gives an outlook on its future in Formula 1

Question: "It's now been two months since you know, you will not have that drive 2012 How are you.How do internet users feel about canadagoosesalecheap?"
Jaime Alguersuari.In our parmigiani laptopbagfactory you can easily find a fake parmigiani replica uhren watch to wear it. "I have Red Bull is not condemned, as they have informed me on 13 December that I no longer belong to the family I have not felt like a victim, it is no drama, but I want to get rid of one..,diorhandbags Management Training- 8 Competencies of Top Sales Professiona . You have hurt me and a lot worse. It was unnecessary "
Alguersuari is proud to be

Question: "How do you feel when you look back?"
Alguersuari: "Even though I will not sit in the Toro Rosso in 2012, I want everyone to know how proud I am of my development in Formula 1 Red Bull had never been requested by someone so much you have me during the season.! make his debut when I was 19 years old and had not a single test miles behind me. I was faced with Sebastien Buemi, a great driver, who is two years older than me and had more mileage and more Grand Prix experience. "
"Buemi and I spent almost three full season in the history of Toro Rosso, which were built in Faenza. The cars in front were designed by Adrian Newey in Milton Keynes! With the car I had was, I set three records for the team :. the best qualifying (sixth at Spa-Francorchamps), the best result (seventh at Monza and South Korea) with 31 points,,sexylingeries fittedcaps newyorkyankees ladodgers buffalonewyork. most points for the team I was eleven times in 46 races in the top 10 is my heritage and the results that I can show by 21. "

没有评论:

发表评论